Thursday, February 13, 2014

Resolution
   As Isis approaches Ra he moans in pain, he asks for help. Yet she denies him the help he so desperately needs. "I will not help you," Isis says, "But I'll make you a deal. If you reveal your secret name, then and only then will I take away the pain." Shocked by her deal he replies, "I cannot do that." Isis says, "Fine, then you may stay here suffering either until your death it you come to your senses." In a great surge of pain Ra gasps, "Please, can't you tell that I'm in pain?" In a snarky voice Isis states, "I offered you a deal, take it or leave it, your choice." As a sudden surge of pain jolts Ra upright he obliges to Isis' wishes. As he reveals his name to Isis she gains the power she had desired all along. A deep breath from Ra expels the poisonous venom from his body. His relief comes at a price though, a portion of his power.

No comments:

Post a Comment